domingo, 2 de septiembre de 2012

The green heart

hi!!!
I haven´t been posting because I was sick thank God I am fine right now. But let's forget that, the good thing is that Tuesday is my 14 birthday, yesterday was my party. And I had a great day.

I took these photos last week, and I love the result, of the white shirt and the short. The shirt makes the outfit look more formal, but the shorts add the casual touch. What do you think?
I hope you like it.
xoxo Bibi



hola!!!
No he estado publicando por que estuve enferma, gracias a Dios ya estoy bien ahorita. Pero hay que olvidar eso, lo bueno es que el martes es mi cumpleaños 14, ayer fue mi fiesta. Y tuve un gran día.

Tome estas fotos la semana pasada, y me gusto mucho el resultado, de la camisa blanca y el  short. La camisa hace el outfit mas formal, pero el short agregan el toque casual. Ustedes que piensan?
Espero y les guste.
xoxo Bibi





                                                   Camisa/Shirt: Gift
                                                   Short: Justice
                                                   Collar/Necklace: Shasa
                                                   Shoes/Zapatos: Capa de Ozono


                                         What makes you beautiful by One Direction

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario