domingo, 16 de septiembre de 2012

Casual and Preppy

hi!!
Finally I am here with my outfit post.
Today´s outfit is simple but, the shoes and the way I wore the jeans was just perfect, I liked the result. What do you think my dear readers? for the quality of the photos.
P.s. Sorry
xoxo Bibi

hola!!!
Finalmente estoy aqui con el outfit post.
El dia de hoy el outfit es muy simple pero los zapatos y la forma que use los jeans es perfecta, me gusto mucho.
¿Que piensan ustedes mis queridos lectores
P.d. Una disculpa por la calidad de las fotografias!!
xoxo Bibi







Blusa/Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger
Jeans: Levi's Demi Curve
Mocasines/Loafers: Ana Perez
Bolso/Bag: Tommy Hilfiger
Reloj/Watch: Fossil

Need You Now by Lady Antebellum

2 comentarios:

  1. This is so cool, great inspiration. You really know what you're doing :)


    Visit/follow each other
    www.thepileofstyle.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much!!
      I' ll go and visit your blog
      visit/follow each other, of course !!
      xoxo Bibi

      Eliminar