miércoles, 25 de julio de 2012

Flowers Everywhere

hello!
How are you doing? I hope that you are fine. I had been wanting to wear this shorts for a long time but I couldn't find a shirt to combine it. And finally I found one, although the shirt has a long time in my closet and I had wear it a thousands times, fortunately it stills work for combining it with more stuff.
Hope you enjoy it!!
xoxo Bibi

¡hola!
¿Como han estado? Espero y bien. Había tenido ganas de usar estos shorts por un largo tiempo pero no podía encontrar una blusa que combinara. Y finalmente encontré una, aunque la blusa ya tiene una largo tiempo en mi closet y la he usado miles de veces, afortunadamente sigue funcionando para combinarla con mas cosas.
¡¡Espero y les guste!!
xoxo Bibi



Blusa/Shirt: Aéropostale
Shorts: Local store
Zapatos/Shoes: Westies


Today´s Song:
We are young by FUN
(I'll post Glee's version, yes I am a Glee fan)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario