lunes, 5 de mayo de 2014

Playlist time

Hi, this time I am here to share with you some of my favorite tunes of the week. 
Links below...

  • Number 1- I don't know why I like this song soooo much, maybe because is so sticky and George's voice is perfect. 
  • Number 2- This is  song appears in the last Amazing Spider-Man film. This song is playing when Peter Parker aka Spider-Man is in his bed and then starts pasting pictures in his wall. My friend and I fell in love with this song we didn't know the name of it, and we didn't rest until we found it.
  • Number 3- Oh my God this song is so beautiful, it talks about a first love and is so relatable.
  • Number 4-This song is perfect for Dancing hahaha.
  • Number 5-This one is from "The Amazing Spider-man 2" (I know, I have a trauma with Spider-Man)and I like the lyrics and the beat.
  • Number 6-Right now I am obsessed with Iggy Azalea and when I found out that Ariana Grande and Iggy were making a contribution I went crazy. I love both of them.
  • Number 7-Brave is such an inspirational song. It is the kind of song that can cheer you up when you are down.
  • Number 8- A love song, I find it kind of melancholic, she wants to be with him, but there's something that doesn't let her go to him. At least that's what I understand. 
  • Number 9- It has a cool beat, and OneRepublic is one of my favorite bands.
  • Number 10- I can't stop hearing this song, this one is also perfect for dancing besides is Prince ft. Zooey Deschanel. Amazing voices=amazing songs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario