viernes, 25 de abril de 2014

Teenage Stuff: MisterWives Music

I guess everyone likes music. Yeah, well everybody likes different kinds of music, and there  is where the music breaks in different genres. There is pop, country, rock, rap, R&B, hip-hop, electronic, and there is indie (my favorite.) 

And there is where MisterWives enters. Misterwives is an indie band conformed by Mandy Lee, William Hehir and Ettiene Bowler. It was created in 2012 and they recently released their EP Reflections. I love all of their songs, as soon as their EP was released I went to itunes to buy it. Believe me it is worth it. 

Here are some of their songs.....


LULLABY


COFFINS
                                            

REFLECTIONS


   

Now you know what to listen this weekend.....
VISIT THEIR YOUTUBE CHANNEL  :D

Lots of love,
Bibi xx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario